When it comes to fees associated with a mortgage loan, the origination fee can be significant—usually 1% of your total loan amount. For example, if your loan is $300,000, your origination fee would be $3,000. But with a loan from Partner Colorado, that money stays with you.*
Refinance and Save!
Historically low mortgage rates and no origination fee means it’s the perfect time to refinance and enjoy these benefits:
- Lower your rate — Reducing your rate by 0.50% or more can increase your cash flow.
- Get the cash you need — Borrow more than you owe on your home and use the cash to pay off debt, fund home renovations or pay for big expenses.
- Escape Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) — Boost your loan-to-value (LTV), eliminating the need for PMI.
Upgrade to a New Home or Purchase Your First Home!
Whether you’re just starting out, moving up or downsizing, we have the rates and expertise to save you money.
Get started with:
- Online Tools – From payment calculators to home affordability and loan comparisons, as well as our FREE Home Buyer's Guide.
- Experienced Loan Officers – Get the loan that’s exactly right for you with a loan officer who puts your needs, not a commission, first.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms to fit your needs.
Plus, now through December 31, 2021, pay NO origination fee.*
Call 877.725.8913 or click here to speak with a TruHome Specialist!
*Savings on origination fee will vary based on the mortgage loan amount. The promotion applies to primary residence and secondary homes that are located in Colorado only. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. All applicants must qualify through normal underwriting guidelines, in addition to credit and income qualifications. You must apply for your home loan between 10/1/2021 and 12/31/2021 and fund by 1/15/22 to receive promotional offer.