Talking on the phone may not be your thing. Now, you can communicate with us by sending a text message.
If you're preferred method of communication is text messaging, simply text your question to us and a representative will get back to you within minutes. Text messaging works similar to our Online Chat, where members can submit general questions about their account to us.
Text messaging is quick and efficient for account inquiries.
- Conversations are private and secure
- No cost to participate*
- No waiting on hold
- No enrollment required
Hours: Monday-Friday between 8:30 am-5:30 pm (Mountain Time)
Messages are not received after business hours.
Popular Questions for Text Messaging
For security purposes, validation is required before we disclose any account information.
Member Service Questions
- What is the routing number?
- Can I make a loan payment?
- What is the balance on my account?
- I'm locked out of online banking, can you help me?
- What are your CD rates?
- How do I apply for skip-a-payment?
- How do I reset my online banking password?
- When is my credit card payment due?
- Can you order checks for my account?
- What are your loan rates?
- How do I apply for a loan?
- What is the status of my loan application?
- How do I pay off my loan?
- How do I apply for a first mortgage loan?
*Standard carrier message and data rates may apply. See carrier for specific details.