We're Recruiting for Our Audit Committee
Partner Colorado's Board of Directors is currently recruiting candidates for our Audit Committee.*
What does the Audit Committee do?
The Audit Committee is entrusted with overseeing the financial health and stability of Partner Colorado. The Audit Committee ensures the accuracy of financial statements and secure management of members' monetary assets.
Duties include the selection of an independent certified public accounting (CPA) firm to perform an annual opinion audit of Partner Colorado's financial statements and a verification of member accounts.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Business and/or finance background is helpful, but not required
- Curiosity about the inner workings of a credit union
- Ability to attend monthly meetings and contribute to discussions
- Willingness to complete required training to better understand credit union concepts and goals
Here's how this volunteer position could benefit YOU:
- Great way to expand your career experience
- Gain exposure to a new industry
- Sharpen your skills and acquire new skill sets
- Broaden your professional network
- Elevate your reputation and strengthen your personal brand
- Be a part of one of the largest credit union's in Colorado with a 91-year history of growth and success
- Represent the best interests of our 35,000 members
Let us know if you're interested in joining the Audit Committee.
Call Billie at 303.422.6221 x9021 or email EasterB@partnercoloradocu.org.
*Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be a member of Partner Colorado Credit Union in good standing for at least three years. Cannot have caused Partner Colorado Credit Union any financial loss, nor be delinquent on any obligations to the Credit Union. Cannot currently serve in either a governing or committee position, nor be employed at any other financial institution. Cannot engage in conduct likely to bring discredit upon the Credit Union. Cannot be an employee of the Credit Union or a former employee of less than three years. Cannot be a member of the immediate family of any Partner Colorado Credit Union director, committee member or employee. (Immediate family shall mean spouse; son or daughter; step children; grandchildren; son-in-law or daughter-in-law; parents; step parents; grandparents; grandparents-in-law; father-in-law or mother-in-law; brother or sister; sister-in-law or brother-in-law; and step brother or step sister.)