Identity Theft Recovery for Businesses
We're your partner if your company falls victim to fraud.
We jump into action on your company's behalf
Business fraud remediation
You'll be assigned a recovery advocate to research and dispute fraudulent transactions and complete the recovery work.
Identity fraud recovery
As a business owner, officer or director, if you suspect personal identity theft, your advocate will complete recovery work and do everything to restore your name.
Data breach response services
A team of professionals reacts immediately to accidental or malicious data breach incidents.
All Businesses are at Risk
Businesses take years to build, yet fraud can destroy one in moments. Data breach and identity theft can cause a business to suffer loss of market share, brand damage, loss of employees and even class action law suits, costly fees and penalties.
Small businesses are increasingly becoming the targets of data breach attacks.
- In 2018, 14.4 million consumers fell victim to fraud and 3.3 million victims bore some of the liability from the fraud.1
- Companies of all sizes are at risk, however; studies have shown over 43% of all attacks are on businesses with less than 250 employees.2
- 49% of businesses nationwide have had a data breach in the past two years.3
- The average total cost of a data breach is $7.91 million.3
Our team works tirelessly to support you
The cost of identity theft and fraud to your company can be devastating without the appropriate team of professionals in place to react. By working with Partner Colorado Credit Union and our trusted partner, NXG Strategies, you'll have recovery services available immediately.
If you're a privately held sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation or professional association with fewer than 100 full-time employees, you can add these services to your Business Checking account for just $3.95 per month.
- Potentially save thousands of dollars and hours in the investigation and recovery phases
- Receive progress reports at every step of the process for as long as required
- Quick reactions ensure you meet state compliance requirements, avoid loss of market share and protect your brand
Read the complete Business Terms and Conditions for details.
Financial Wellness At Work
Providing financial education and tools that support everyone's goals.
- Opportunities for company's to enhance their benefits packages.
- Tools and resources to improve people's financial well-being.
- Credit union membership for local businesses, nonprofits and their employees.
Newtek Business Service
Helping businesses grow, reduce cost and minimize risk.
- Flexible financing
- Upgraded technology
- Full coverage
Resources to move you ahead.
2019 Identity Fraud Report, Javelin Strategy and Research.
2016 Internet Security Threat Report, Volume 21, April 2016.
2018 Data Breach Preparedness Report, Ponemon Institute.
2019 Cost of a Data Breach Study: United States, Ponemon Institute.