Partner Colorado Foundation
A foundation built on the strength of people helping people.
Working to be a positive influence in our community
Supporting educational aspirations
Providing annual scholarships to outstanding high school and college students
Partnering with others
Accepting donations from individuals, organizations and businesses
Supporting organizations focused on providing health care, foster care, adoptive and counseling services, mentoring, food, clothing, shelter and more
Making a difference, one person at a time
It takes a team of like-minded people to improve lives. Partner Colorado Foundation collaborates with Partner Colorado's Board of Directors, its staff, and community organizations and companies who work together to create positive change.
Partner Colorado Foundation Scholarships
Each year, in May, scholarships are awarded to high school, college or graduate school students. The number and amount of scholarships depends on fundraising success each year. Minimum scholarships are $1,000 per recipient, per year. If students continue to meet qualification guidelines, they can apply for a renewal.
Recipients are selected on the basis of financial need; however superior academic achievement and involvement in curricular, extracurricular and community activities are also taken into consideration. Awardees must be candidates for a degree at a qualifying educational institution.
Scholarship Qualification Guidelines- Applicants Must:
Be a permanent resident of Colorado
Principally reside in the State of Colorado while attending school
Be between 17 and 40 years of age
Carry a course load of at least nine (9) credit hours
Maintain satisfactory academic progress
Grant Application & Award Time Frame:
- Applications are posted online each January and are due by April 30 of that same year
- The Grant Committee reviews applications and makes recommendations in April and May
- Scholarships are awarded in May at a special event
- The Grant Committee may elect to recommend approval to the Board, for a grant renewal, based upon qualifications and the recipient's previous application and award
Giving is a personal decision, one that deserves careful consideration. Whether you donate money or time, you'll discover that giving often enriches the giver as much as it does the recipient. When you give to Partner Colorado Foundation, you say, "Yes!" to the future, making a positive choice for change.
There are many ways to contribute:
- Partner Colorado Credit Union members can make a donation at any one of our branches.
- Other area credit unions can support the Foundation simply by making a donation.
- Organizations and businesses can donate by selecting from one of three contribution options: Platinum, Gold or Silver.
Your contribution to Partner Colorado Foundation will go a long way toward building a legacy of well-being for members of your community. Investing in the future creates a positive change. Be a part of a brighter tomorrow. Call today, (303) 422-6221 or 1-800-367-2474, to make a donation, or use our online portal.
Resources to move you ahead.
Partner Colorado Foundation (the “Foundation”) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation formed for the primary purpose of raising money to fund scholarships and support organizations that touch the lives of persons in the communities in which we do business.