How to Join
Join Partner Colorado Credit Union in just minutes. It's a simple process leading to a rewarding outcome.
You qualify for membership in our credit union if you meet any of these criteria:
- Anyone who lives or works in Adams County, Denver County, Jefferson County, Douglas County or Arapahoe County.
- Any person who is 55 years or older and lives within the Denver Metro area.
- Current or retired employee of the Colorado Post Office, Denver Water Organization, HealthONE Hospitals, any affiliated organizations or their family member.
- Immediate family member or anyone living in the household of a Partner Colorado member.
- By making a small $5 donation to the Partner Colorado Foundation. We will help you make that donation when you open your account.
Explore all the benefits that come with Partner Colorado membership. Joining our credit union means working with a not-for-profit organization that is focused on you and your financial needs. We answer to members, who are also part-owners of our credit union, rather than shareholders.
The difference in this structure means any profits we earn are returned to you and all members as lower rates on loans and higher dividends on deposit accounts. And you'll always enjoy personalized, attentive service from people who prioritize your financial needs and take time to understand what you need to reach your goals.
We look forward to welcoming and working with you!