We're ready to help, anytime.
Choose a channel that works for you
Talk face to face with a representative
Have a representative call you directly
Talk to a representative from your computer
Chat online with a representative
- Virtual Branch: Bring the Partner Colorado Credit Union in-branch experience to your phone, tablet or laptop. You can open an account, apply for a loan or ask questions. Click on the “We’re here for you. Let’s Partner!” button in the bottom right corner of any page to connect with us today!
- Virtual Branch Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Lost or Stolen Debit/Credit Cards
Use Mobile Card Controls on your smartphone to deactivate your card immediately. This important fraud prevention tool is part of our free Mobile Banking App. Then use these numbers to report your card lost or stolen.
- During Business Hours: (303) 422-6221
- After Hours: (800) 754-4128
- Outside US/Canada: (727) 227-9012
Blocked Cards After Hours
If your debit or credit card has been blocked and it’s after our normal business hours, please call this number for assistance.
Partner Colorado Credit Union
P.O. Box 1346
Arvada, CO 80001-1346
Visit us in the Denver Metro Area.
Schedule an Appointment
Whether you’d like to meet in person, over the phone or in a video call, let's talk!
You can make an appointment to:
- Establish a membership or open a checking account, CD, and more
- Speak with an Investment Advisor
- Add new signers to an account
- Discuss opening a new business account
- Discuss loan questions or complete an application
- Financial Review
- Update contact information and more!