CDs are safe, stable, savings options that allow you to lock in a fixed dividend rate for the term of the certificate. They generally offer higher dividends than savings or Money Market accounts.
Are you concerned you don’t have enough money to open a higher interest paying account? Look no further! We want you to save and earn what you deserve in the process.
- $100.00 to open and a $25.00 deposit monthly is all it takes to own your own 12 month-add-on CD.
High-Return CDs Make your Savings Work for You!
High-Return CDs Feature:
- Minimum deposit of $500.00 on most CDs.
- Lock in a great rate on terms ranging from 6 to 60 months.
- Baby Jumbo CDs with a minimum balance of $25,000.00.
- Jumbo CDs with a minimum balance of $100,000.00.
- Use IRA Certificates to invest your IRA funds long term for a better rate.
Certain conditions and restrictions apply. A penalty will be imposed if you withdraw any or all of the funds in your certificate account before the maturity date. Ninety days interest will be assessed on early withdrawals for certificate terms of 12 months or less, and 180 days interest for certificate terms over 12 months. This will include requests to withdraw interest only. Penalties could reduce earnings and principal. IRA certificates are subject to the same penalties and may be subject to additional early withdrawal penalties.