Last Updated June 1, 2020
Our Branch Lobbies Are Open for In-Person Service
The following branch lobbies are open:
Our Denver Water and HealthOne branch lobbies remain closed at this time.
Branch Lobby Hours
- Lobby hours will be Monday-Friday: 8:30-5:30.
- Arvada and Aurora lobbies will also be open on Saturday: 9:00 am-12:00 noon.
Please Note: Starting May 30, We're Discontinuing Saturday Hours for our Call Center
Measures to Keep You and Our Employees Safe
The health and wellness of you and our employees are our top priority as we re-open our lobbies. Here’s what we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- We’re limiting the number of members who can be in the lobby at one time
- We’re requiring anyone entering a branch to wear a mask or face covering
- Our employees will be wearing masks/face coverings, using hand sanitizer, washing hands frequently, and disinfecting surfaces regularly
- We’ve installed plexiglass dividers (similar to the ones you see at the grocery stores) to protect you and our employees
- We’ve installed social distancing floor guides, (so you don’t have to guess if you’re six feet apart)
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use
- As a reminder, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home and give us a call or use Online or Mobile Banking
We offer many 24/7 account access options for you, including:
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Online Loan Application
- Mobile Card Controls in our Mobile Banking App
- Pal Plus Automated Telephone Banking at 303.422.0478
Paycheck Protection Program Loan (PPP)
An additional $310 billion in federal funding is now available for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Partner Colorado is currently taking applications for the new wave of funding.
Click here for information and guidelines on the PPP from the Small Business Administration (SBA).
Click here for more information on how to apply.
Partnering Through the Pandemic
Special Loan Payment Relief
We’re offering a relief program that allows you to skip two consecutive loan payments* on all of your loans with Partner Colorado Credit Union. Click here for full details.
Be on the Lookout for Coronavirus Scams
Scammers often capitalize on fear, and the coronavirus outbreak is no exception. Take a minute and read our blog to learn about the most prevalent scams happening now.
Here’s more information from the FTC on how to avoid Coronavirus scams: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/coronavirus-scams-what-ftc-doing
Free Financial Wellness Counseling
If your finances have been impacted due to Coronavirus, let us help. We've partnered with GreenPath, Inc., a non-profit, financial wellness organization that provides support and education for all Partner Colorado members.
A GreenPath counselor will work with you to review your financial situation and develop a personalized plan to meet your needs and circumstances. These services are available FREE to Partner Colorado members:
- Debt counseling
- Debt management
- Credit report review
- And more!
Tell Us How We're Doing
We want to make sure we're providing you with enough information during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please take our short survey and give us your feedback.