Last Updated July 29, 2020
Our Branch Lobbies Are Open for In-Person Service
The following branch lobbies are open:
Branch Lobby Hours
- Lobby hours will be Monday-Friday: 8:30 am-5:30 pm.
- Arvada and Aurora lobbies will also be open on Saturday: 9:00 am-12:00 noon
The following branch lobbies have access to Live Video Tellers.
- Denver Water
At this time access is limited to employees only.
Live Video Teller Hours
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am-6:00 pm.
Measures to Keep You and Our Employees Safe
The health and wellness of you and our employees are our top priority as we re-open our lobbies. Here’s what we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- We’re limiting the number of members who can be in the lobby at one time
- We’re requiring anyone entering a branch to wear a mask or face covering
- Our employees will be wearing masks/face coverings, using hand sanitizer, washing hands frequently, and disinfecting surfaces regularly
- We’ve installed plexiglass dividers (similar to the ones you see at the grocery stores) to protect you and our employees
- We’ve installed social distancing floor guides, (so you don’t have to guess if you’re six feet apart)
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use
- As a reminder, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home and give us a call or use Online or Mobile Banking
We offer many 24/7 account access options for you, including:
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Online Loan Application
- Mobile Card Controls in our Mobile Banking App
- Pal Plus Automated Telephone Banking at 303.422.0478
Partnering Through the Pandemic
Be on the Lookout for Coronavirus Scams
Scammers often capitalize on fear, and the coronavirus outbreak is no exception. Take a minute and read our blog to learn about the most prevalent scams happening now.
Here’s more information from the FTC on how to avoid Coronavirus scams: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/coronavirus-scams-what-ftc-doing
Free Financial Wellness Counseling
If your finances have been impacted due to Coronavirus, let us help. We've partnered with GreenPath, Inc., a non-profit, financial wellness organization that provides support and education for all Partner Colorado members.
A GreenPath counselor will work with you to review your financial situation and develop a personalized plan to meet your needs and circumstances. These services are available FREE to Partner Colorado members:
- Debt counseling
- Debt management
- Credit report review
- And more!