Keep Your Family and Your Finances Healthy with an HSA
Is an HSA Right for You?
An HSA is a tax-advantaged savings account for people covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). Funds in your HSA can be used for qualified medical expenses, such as prescriptions and co-pays.
Key Benefits of an HSA from Partner Colorado
- No minimum deposit required
- No annual or monthly fees
- Easily access funds with our free HSA debit card, through Online or Mobile Banking or with free checks
- Earn interest on your HSA deposits. View current rates.
- HSA contributions and withdrawals are tax free for all qualified medical expenses
- No "use or lose it" stipulation...your HSA funds remain intact until you use them
- Funds federally insured up to $250,000
Learn more—HSA Frequently Asked Questions.
To open your HSA call 303.422.6221 or stop by any branch location.
Note: Consult with your tax advisor and plan administrator for your specific situation.