Our Vision: People Helping People...
Our foundation funds scholarships for college and graduate school students. It also supports organizations that make a tangible difference in people's lives through health care programs, foster care, adoptive and counseling services, mentoring, food, clothing, shelter and more.
Partnering for Positive
Changing lives is a team endeavor, which is why the Partner Colorado Foundation has partnered with Partner Colorado's Board of Directors, its staff, and community organizations and companies, to work hand-in-hand to create positive change.
Our scholarship program is designed to invest in education. We all realize a more fiscally sound life begins with a good education. A college degree translates into more earning power, enhancing your ability to secure your dreams of success for you and your family.
The Foundation's scholarship program offers grant money to individuals to enable them to pursue a degree in the field of their choice at an accredited educational institution.
Each year, in May, scholarships are awarded to one or more high school, college or graduate school students. The number and amount of scholarships depends on fundraising success each year. Minimum scholarships are $1,000.00 per recipient, per year. If students continue to meet qualification guidelines, they can apply for a renewal.
Recipients are selected on the basis of financial need; however superior academic achievement and involvement in curricular, extracurricular and community activities are also taken into consideration. Awardees must be candidates for a degree at a qualifying educational institution.
Scholarship Qualification Guidelines
- Be a permanent resident of Colorado
- Principally reside in the State of Colorado while attending school
- Be between 17 and 40 years of age
- Carry a course load of at least nine (9) credit hours
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
Grant Application & Award Time Frame:
- Applications are due by March 31 of each year
- The Grant Committee reviews applications and makes recommendations in April and May
- Scholarships are awarded in May at a special event
- The Grant Committee may elect to recommend approval to the Board, for a grant renewal, based upon qualifications and the recipient's previous application and award
Contributions—Choosing to Make a Difference
Giving is a personal decision, one that deserves careful consideration. Whether you donate money or time, you'll discover that giving often enriches the giver as much as it does the recipient. When you give to the Partner Colorado Foundation, you say, "Yes!" to the future, making a positive choice for change.
Help Us Build a Legacy of Well-Being
There are many ways to contribute:
- Credit Union members can make a donation at any one of our branches whenever they transact.
- Other area credit unions can support the Foundation simply by making a donation.
- Organizations and businesses can donate by selecting from one of three contribution options: Platinum, Gold or Silver.
Your contribution to the Partner Colorado Foundation will go a long way toward building a legacy of well-being for members of your community. Investing in the future creates a positive change. Be a part of a brighter tomorrow. Call today, (303) 422-6221 or 1-800-367-2474, to make a donation.