Individual Retirement Accounts- IRAs
Life's next chapter can be the best one yet.
Save up for those extra-special years
Keep on giving
Consistent annual contributions can leave you with a nice retirement nest egg.
Take your pick
Save with Traditional and Roth IRAs and Simplified Employee Pensions (SEP) for small businesses.
About those benefits
Each IRA is unique, though all share one trait – annual dividend and interest earnings are tax-exempt.
More for your money
Enjoy safe returns and higher dividend rates by putting your retirement savings into an IRA Certificate of Deposit.
You've got a lot of living left to do
Not long ago, retirement meant mostly kicking back and taking it easy. But these days, many folks are using this special time to dive into new hobbies, seek adventure and stretch their wings. Whatever lifestyle you choose, you can save the money to make it happen with a tax-advantaged IRA from Partner Colorado Credit Union.
Choose the right IRA
Consult a qualified financial professional for specific tax advice.
- Traditional IRA: Contribute up to $7,000 a year for the 2023 tax year ($7,500 if over age 50). In many cases, annual contributions can be taken as tax deductions. In fact, you pay no taxes at all until funds are withdrawn.
- Roth IRA: Contribute up to $7,000 a year for the 2023 tax year ($7,500 if over age 50). These contributions are taxed as income in the year they are deposited. However, all annual earnings and withdrawals are tax-exempt.
- SEP: A Simplified Employee Pension is a type of traditional IRA for self-employed individuals or small business owners. Business owners can contribute up to 25% of the employee's total compensation or a maximum of $66,000 for the 2023 tax year, whichever is less.
Take control of your personal finances through Online Banking.
- Real-time information
- Transfer money easily
- Track what's important to you
Fast-track your paycheck into your Partner Colorado account.
- Get your money up to two days earlier.
- Add security to the process.
- Let us do the lifting.