Always be ready for the unplanned. A home equity line of credit* allows you to tap into the equity of your home for emergencies, debt consolidation, vacations, home repairs and more.
The Benefits of a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Twenty-year line of credit terms: 10 Year draw period and 10-year repayment period.
- Line of Credit: Access to your money whenever you need it.
- Low Variable Rate: As you access funds, the current variable HELOC rate is applied.
- Flexible Payment Options: You can pay interest-only or 1% of the outstanding balance.
- Potential Tax Advantages: Consult your tax advisor about tax benefits.
- Borrow up to 80% Loan to Value.
- Quick approval turnaround timeframe.
Extra Benefit - Rate Lock
- Lock your rate and enjoy peace of mind that your payment will stay the same each month, even if rates rise, or lock in additional savings if rates drop.
- Lock your rate up to three times from loan closing through the 10 year draw period.+
*Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Colorado owner-occupied properties only. Minimum credit line and draw of $5,000.00 is required. Closing costs include settlement fees, flood determination fee, title search, government fees and recording charges, taxes, and when required, appraisal fees, title insurance and any fees associated with condominium properties. For loan amounts up to $250,000, closing costs that members must pay typically range between $235 and $1,000. Closing costs depend on the location of the property, property type and the amount of the Equity Line. Home Equity Lines of Credit are variable-rate loans. Rates are as low as 4.74% APR and are based on an evaluation of credit history, CLTV (combined loan-to-value) ratio, loan amount and occupancy, so your rate may differ. The plan has a maximum APR of 18%. Members may borrow against their available credit line for a period of 10 years, after which any existing balance must be paid in full within the following 10 years.
+Only one rate lock in place at a time. The fixed rate you receive when you request a rate lock will be based on Partner Colorado’s lending practices in effect at the time. See a Partner Colorado representative for complete details.