Upcoming Holiday Closures
- Memorial Day—Monday, May 31
- Independence Day—Monday, July 5
- Labor Day—Monday, September 6
- Indigenous Peoples' Day—Monday, October 11
- Veterans Day—Thursday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day—Thursday, November 25
- Christmas Day—Saturday, December 25
Free Littleton Community Shred Day
Help prevent identity theft and lessen the clutter at home during our free Shred Day.
Where: Littleton Branch, 5150 S. Federal Blvd.
When: Saturday, May 15
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Join us for our Virtual Annual Meeting where we'll share 2020 accomplishments and 2021 goals. We'll also have prize drawings.
When: Thursday, May 27, 2021 from 5:30 - 7:00 pm
Registration coming soon.
College Invest 529 Webinar
The thought of paying for college can be overwhelming. During this free webinar, you'll learn about the Colorado 529 College Savings Program. 529s are investment savings accounts that encourage savings for future education expenses. If you are a parent, grandparent, caregiver, or are thinking about going back to school yourself, this webinar is for you!
When: Thursday, April 22 from Noon - 1:00 pm
Presented by College Invest
Here's what you'll learn:
- Colorado state income tax deduction for contributions
- Tax deferred growth and tax free qualified withdrawals
- Account owner controls the money
- Beneficiaries can be changed
- Savings can be used nationwide
- Wide range of school options, including vo-tech and trade schools
- Direct deposit available
- New First Step program and $100 contribution for babies born in the state of Colorado
Everyone who attends the webinar will receive a free $25 starter account. (Must be a new account to qualify.)
After registering, you'll receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Click here to register for the College Invest 529 Webinar
Financial Aid & College Planning Webinar
During this free webinar, learn about college planning, maximizing financial aid, grants and scholarships, and choosing the right school for the right reason.
When: Thursday, April 29 from 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Presented by Complete Spectrum Financial Services
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to fill out the FAFSA form and the CSS Profile form
- How to accurately complete the financial aid paperwork and FAFSA form without any mistakes, and with less time and effort
- Requirements for financial aid
- How to pay for your child's college education with as little out of pocket as possible
- How to choose the right school for the right reasons
- Discover how to get the maximum amount of financial aid from each school
- How to create a plan without relying on a 529 or depleting your retirement accounts
- How to choose the right school that will give you the best financial aid and loan package
- How to get more grants and scholarships
Click here to register for the Financial Aid & College Planning Webinar