Membership Is Rewarding
Today, Partner Colorado Credit Union’s total assets exceed $340 million and the Credit Union serves more than 30,000 members. Established in 1931 (originally as Denver Postal Credit Union), we have a long history of serving the financial needs of generations of Coloradans. Partner Colorado’s more recent history includes merging with two local, well-established credit unions.
Denver Postal Credit Union: In 1931, the Postal Workers Investment Association formed Denver Postal Credit Union—the 4th chartered credit union in the state of Colorado. Between 1988 and 2005, the Credit Union added five branch locations. In 2003, Denver Postal Credit Union changed its name to Eagle Legacy Credit Union to allow for more business opportunities within the community which would ultimately help the credit union grow even stronger.
Denver Water Credit Union: In 1934, the Denver Water Board of Commissioners established a credit union for their employees. Denver Water Credit Union became the 21st credit union in Colorado.
HealthONE Federal Credit Union: In 1970, HealthONE FCU began serving health professionals and their families. Over the years, they grew to a membership of more than 1,900 members and assets in excess of $9 million.
Partner Colorado Credit Union: In 2010, the Partner Colorado business model formed allowing credit unions to pool resources together. The economies of size and scale let Partner Colorado offer even better rates, the latest in banking technology, bonus dividends and more.
We know you have choices about where to put your money, why not put it someplace where you're treated like an owner?
Exclusive Member Benefits
We provide exclusive benefits to employees/retirees of select business affiliates, organizations/associations and to anyone who lives or works in a qualifying community. Benefits may also extend to family members and anyone living in the same household. We've grown our business by providing our members with comprehensive banking solutions designed to move you ahead... and keep you ahead!
WHATEVER, life brings you...Stay ahead! From kids’ accounts to auto loans to high-interest checking…it's here.
- Savings, Lil' Partners for kids, Certificate of Deposits (CDs) and IRAs.
- High-interest checking with a Visa® debit card.
- First mortgages, home equity loans and lines of credit, and personal loans.
- Auto loans, vehicle extended warranties and guaranteed asset protection (GAP).
- Rewards Platinum Visa® credit card.
WHEREVER, you are...Get to your money fast and manage your finances with ease.
- More than 100 local service centers throughout Metro Denver and thousands of national CO-OP Shared Branch locations.
- More than 500 surcharge-free ATMs locally and thousands nationwide through the CO-OP ATM Network.
HOWEVER, you want...Access accounts, your way!
- In person at any branch location
- Call our Contact Center at (303) 422-6221
- Online Banking with free Bill Pay*
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit, FREE FICO Score and more...
WHENEVER, you need us... Don't stress, we’ve got this!
- Investment services, financial consulting
- Free financial education seminars
- Auto and homeowner insurance
- Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Vehicle extended warranties
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Join the family of Partner Colorado member-owners and take advantage of our outstanding products and services. We invite you to look through our website, find the products tailored to fit your financial needs and open your account today!