Certificates of Deposit- CDs
Here's proof that good things come to those who wait.
Safe and secure - plus you'll earn more
Certificates of Deposit feature higher rates than most traditional savings accounts.
Save on your schedule
Choose terms ranging from 6 to 60 months. Longer term CDs tend to earn more.
Open a Partner Colorado Credit Union CD with as little as $500.
Or think big
If you have $100,000 to invest, ask about our even higher earning Jumbo CDs.
Use IRA Certificates of Deposits (CDs) to get better returns on your retirement savings.
Make time work for you
Here's a nice feature about CDs - unlike some money-making strategies, they don't require your constant attention. Pick a savings period. Deposit your funds. Then go about your business for a few months or several years. While you're living your best life, you'll also be earning impressive dividends that will be ready right on schedule.
Secure Growth for Retirement
You can also use our IRA CDs for longer-term saving. We offer three options:
- Traditional IRA: Contribute up to $7,000 a year for the 2023 tax year ($7,500 if over age 50). In many cases, annual contributions can be taken as tax deductions. In fact, you pay no taxes at all until funds are withdrawn.
- Roth IRA: Contribute up to $7,000 a year for the 2023 tax year ($7,500 if over age 50). These contributions are taxed as income in the year they are deposited. However, all annual earnings and withdrawals are tax-exempt.
- SEP: A Simplified Employee Pension is a type of traditional IRA for self-employed individuals or small business owners. Business owners can contribute up to 25% of the employee's total compensation or a maximum of $66,000 for the 2023 tax year, whichever is less.
Take control of your personal finances through Online Banking.
- Real-time information
- Transfer money easily
- Track what's important to you
Fast-track your paycheck into your Partner Colorado account.
- Get your money up to two days earlier.
- Add security to the process.
- Let us do the lifting.
Resources to move you ahead.
Certain conditions and restrictions apply. A penalty will be imposed if you withdraw any or all of the funds in your certificate account before the maturity date. Ninety days interest will be assessed on early withdrawals for certificate terms of 12 months or less, and 180 days interest for certificate terms over 12 months. This will include requests to withdraw interest only. Penalties could reduce earnings and principal. IRA certificates are subject to the same penalties and may be subject to additional early withdrawal penalties.