Business Certificate of Deposit- CD
Take your business savings to the highest level.
Two types of CDs, one goal – maximum growth
Safe and stable option
Your money continues to grow risk-free, increasing your savings over the full term.
Lock in your rate
The rate you choose when you deposit funds is the rate you keep for the CD's full term.
Enjoy the boost
Business CDs typically feature higher interest rates for larger dividends compared to savings and money markets.
Certified growth from Certificates of Deposit
- Deposit $500 minimum for most Partner Colorado CDs
- Choose terms ranging from 6 months to 5 years
- Open a Jumbo CD with a minimum balance of $100,000 and earn even more
Take control of your personal finances through Online Banking.
- Real-time information
- Transfer money easily
- Track what's important to you
Financial Wellness At Work
Providing financial education and tools that support everyone's goals.
- Opportunities for company's to enhance their benefits packages.
- Tools and resources to improve people's financial well-being.
- Credit union membership for local businesses, nonprofits and their employees.
Resources to move you ahead.
Certain conditions and restrictions apply. A penalty will be imposed if you withdraw any or all of the funds in your certificate account before the maturity date. Ninety days interest will be assessed on early withdrawals for certificate terms of 12 months or less, and 180 days interest for certificate terms over 12 months. This will include requests to withdraw interest only. Penalties could reduce earnings and principal. IRA certificates are subject to the same penalties and may be subject to additional early withdrawal penalties.