Introducing the Lil' Partners Account!
It's never too early to teach your child to save and spend responsibly. That's why we've created the Lil' Partners Account.
Two New Coloring Contests
Right now, we have two coloring contests—an Easter Coloring Contest and a Grandparents Coloring Contest. For each contest, there are two coloring sheets available to choose from. You can submit one coloring sheet for each contest. We've expanded those eligible to enter beyond Lil' Partners to also include teens and adults.
One winner from each age group below will win a $25.
2 years and under | 3–4 years | 5–6 years | 7–8 years | 9–10 years | 11–12 years| 13–17 years | 18+ years
Print off the coloring sheets below:
- Easter Coloring Contest—Option 1
- Easter Coloring Contest—Option 2
- Grandparents Coloring Contest—Option 1
- Grandparents Coloring Contest—Option 2
Coloring Contest Rules
Entries must be submitted by April 17, 2020 (no later than 11:59 pm MDT). Limit one (1) entry per person for each coloring contest category. Entries must be submitted with first name, last initial and age category. By submitting an entry, you’re giving Partner Colorado permission to use, publish, post or display the coloring for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising, promotional and publicity purposes, in all forms of media. The winners will be determined by a vote. Winners do not need to be present to win.
The Lil’ Partners Account Includes:
- A FREE piggy bank and coloring book with your child's new account.
- A personalized membership card for your child.
- No fees or minimum balance requirements.
- A FREE toy with every deposit made at any Partner Colorado Credit Union location.
- Coloring contests with cash prizes.
- FREE newsletter and seminars.
- Holiday events and more!
Bring your child to any Partner Colorado location to open a Lil' Partners account. All it takes is a $5.00 deposit to get started. Please bring your child's birth certificate (or valid picture ID) and Social Security number with you to open the account.
All it takes is a $5.00 deposit to get started. Please bring a valid picture ID and Social Security number with you to open the account.
Fun For Kids
Have Fun While Learning About Money.
- Fun Activities to do with Your Kids at Home
- Free Apps for Kids
- Lil' Partners Savings Chart
- Lil' Partners Newsletter
Kids, with your parents' permission, have fun learning about money with the links below:
- Peter Pig's Money Counter and More, provided by Visa
- Money Metropolis, provided by Visa
- Hip Pocket Change, provided by the US Mint
- Sesame Street Games
Teach Your Child to Save and Spend Responsibly.
- Pay your Lil' Partner an allowance and use a piggy bank
- Financial lessons can begin as soon as your child expresses interest in money. Even at an early age, a weekly allowance teaches coin recognition, savings goals, and budgeting skills.
- Every trip to the store is a potential lesson. Give your child a dollar to spend on anything he/she would like, such as a snack or small toy. Pretty soon your child will understand the value of money and that it has limits.
- Teach basic savings habits using your new Lil' Partners piggy bank. Draw a line on the bank, and fill it with coins to reach a savings goal.
Parents, take a look at the links we've provided below. We believe you will find some of these articles and tips helpful in raising a money-smart child.