Introducing the Lil' Partners Account!
It's never too early to teach your child to save and spend responsibly. That's why we've created the Lil' Partners Account.
The Lil’ Partners Account Includes:
- A FREE piggy bank and coloring book with your child's new account.
- A personalized membership card for your child.
- No fees or minimum balance requirements.
- A FREE toy with every deposit made at any Partner Colorado Credit Union location.
- Coloring contests with cash prizes.
- FREE newsletter and seminars.
- Holiday events and more!
Bring your child to any Partner Colorado location to open a Lil' Partners account. All it takes is a $5.00 deposit to get started. Please bring your child's birth certificate (or valid picture ID) and Social Security number with you to open the account.
All it takes is a $5.00 deposit to get started. Please bring a valid picture ID and Social Security number with you to open the account.
Lil' Partners Pages & Coloring Contest
Encourage kids to develop healthy saving habits for their future. View the latest Lil' Partners Pages and quarterly coloring sheet below.
- Read the full Lil' Partners Pages here
- Download the quarterly coloring sheet here
- To submit your deposit verification for the $5 deposit, click here.
Fun For Kids
Have Fun While Learning About Money.
Kids, with your parents' permission, have fun learning about money with the links below:
- Peter Pig's Money Counter and More, provided by Visa
- Money Metropolis, provided by Visa
- Hip Pocket Change, provided by the US Mint
- Sesame Street Games
Teach Your Child to Save and Spend Responsibly.
- Pay your Lil' Partner an allowance and use a piggy bank
- Financial lessons can begin as soon as your child expresses interest in money. Even at an early age, a weekly allowance teaches coin recognition, savings goals, and budgeting skills.
- Every trip to the store is a potential lesson. Give your child a dollar to spend on anything he/she would like, such as a snack or small toy. Pretty soon your child will understand the value of money and that it has limits.
- Teach basic savings habits using your new Lil' Partners piggy bank. Draw a line on the bank, and fill it with coins to reach a savings goal.
Parents, take a look at the links we've provided below. We believe you will find some of these articles and tips helpful in raising a money-smart child.