Put more green in your budget with a low-fee Partner Colorado mortgage loan. Whether you're in the market to buy a new home or looking to refinance your current mortgage, we have options.
Refinance and Save!
Mortgage rates have hit record lows. Now is the time to spring into action and refinance.
- Lower your rate — Reducing your rate by 1% or more can increase your cash flow.
- Reduce the term — Shorten the length of your loan while keeping a comparable monthly payment.
- Get the cash you need — Borrow more than you owe on your home and use the cash to pay off debt, fund home renovations or pay for big expenses.
- Escape Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) — Boost your loan-to-value (LTV), eliminating the need for PMI.
Upgrade to a New Home or Purchase Your First Home!
Are you ready to upgrade to a bigger home with more space or looking to purchase your first home? Partner Colorado has the rates and expertise to save you money.
Get started with:
- Online Tools – From payment calculators to home affordability and loan comparison, our mortgage tools can help you get started.
- Experienced Loan Officers – Get the loan that’s exactly right for you with a loan officer who puts your needs, not a commission, first.
- Home Buyers Guide – Not quite sure how the process works? This guide will help you get a better understanding before you take the next step.
Plus, now through June 30, 2021, we’re offering a discount on origination fees. Save an average of $620.*
Call 877.725.8913 and a TruHome Mortgage Specialist can help!
*Offer is for a discount on origination fees. Estimate of $620 in savings is based on an average mortgage loan of $248,031.00 and an origination fee discount of half off the regular origination fee. The regular origination fee is 0.50% of the total mortgage loan or an average origination fee of $1,240. The promotional origination fee is 0.25% of the mortgage loan (or an average of $620). Savings on fees will vary based on the mortgage loan amount. The promotion applies to primary residence and secondary homes that are located in Colorado only. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. All applicants must qualify through normal underwriting guidelines, in addition to credit and income qualifications. You must apply for your home loan between 4/1/2021 and 6/30/2021 and fund by 7/15/21 to receive a promotional origination fee of 0.25% of the mortgage loan amount.