Don’t let the application fee keep you from pursuing the dream of U.S. citizenship. Partner Colorado Citizenship Loans can make the fees more affordable.
- Members with no SSN or ITIN, applying for Deferred Action Naturalization in the USA with little or no credit
- Minimum $1,800.00 gross monthly income
- Minimum of six months at current job
- Completed Deferred Action Application (I-821D) or Completed Application for Naturalization
Different Citizenship Loan Types Offered by Partner Colorado:
Naturalization Loan: The naturalization loan will help you pay the necessary fees needed to start the process of becoming a citizen. The naturalization loan includes:
No collateral or established credit is required to receive financing. You can even build your credit! Once the loan is opened, a $680 check will be made to the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for the citizenship fee.
- A maximum loan of $680.00
- Loan terms up to 12 months1
- Low fixed-rate of 13.50% APR
- No application fee
For example, "a $680.00 naturalization loan for a term of 12 months with a 13.50% APR, the monthly payment will be $60.90.
Secured ITIN Loan: Secured with collateral, collateral is funds secured in a Partner Colorado Savings or CD account (cannot secure against an IRA account). Members often use Secured ITIN Loans2 as part of a strategy to build or re-build credit. Secured ITIN Loans offer a great deal of flexibility.
- A maximum loan amount of $500.00
- Loan terms up to 12 months
- Low variable-rate, 3.00% higher than the current savings yield
- No credit history required
- No application fee
For example, "a $500.00 naturalization loan for a term of 12 months with a 3.10% APR, the monthly payment will be $42.37.
What You Need to Qualify for Citizenship Loans:
- Become a member of Partner Colorado Credit Union.
- Valid personal identification with photograph (passport, consular registration, student identification).
- Be over 18 years of age to apply. If you are under 18, you need the signature of a guardian or adult relative.
- Social Security Number or ITIM (Personal Identification Number of the taxpayer).
- Proof of address with the state of Colorado.
- Proof of income (letter of employment, pay stub, tax return, W2).
- Information of two personal references (name, telephone number and address).
- A completed Deferred Action request (1-821D).
Let us help you move ahead and take the next step to financial success!